You reached the current cap, but don’t worry! You will be able to level up with the next update.
The only way would be by resetting the game (settings –> reset game) but bear in mind that your progress, purchased items and currency will be lost after resetting.
You can either wait for the energy to recharge, tap on some special objects you see on the street or purchase it in the Store clicking on “+”.
Bucks are the currency you use to buy new clothes and furniture in the game. You earn it by completing quests.
Diamonds are the currency you use to speed up progress and to buy fancy stuff! You either get it by levelling up or by purchasing it in the Store.
Those red apples you collect when you purchase clothes and furniture! You need it to unlock new locations.
Those purple stars you collect by completing tasks! You need it to unlock new clothes and furniture.
Tap the task buttons to complete quests.
Use the Map icon in the lower-right corner to view the Neighborhood and to travel more quickly.
Better Relationships help you uncover new Locations, Quests and Clues.
Complete more quests with that specific character to raise your Relationship.
Just press the red Decorate Button in your house to buy furniture and decorate whenever you want!
Yes, at the moment the game is only available in English.
For iOS devices the requirements are the following:
– Have enough space on device
– Have enough space on iCloud
– Have stable internet connection
– Log into Game Center
– Log into iCloud
Unfortunately progress cannot be saved or transferred on Android devices.
Yes, the game is available for iOS and Android!
Please make sure your time and date are synced correctly on your device.
Please contact the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android) directly and dispute your transaction.
Click on your settings (top-left of your screen), click on “Help&Support” and fill in the form.
Please contact us directly on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/dhthegame/
Check if both WebGL and Hardware Acceleration are enabled on your browser
For Google Chrome:
First, enable hardware acceleration:
- Enter chrome://settings into your browser bar
- Expand the settings by pressing advanced at the bottom of the screen
- In the System section, ensure the Use hardware acceleration when available checkbox is checked (you’ll need to relaunch Chrome for any changes to take effect)
For older browsers, please also enable WebGL:
- Enter chrome://flags into your browser bar
- Ensure that Disable WebGL is not activated (you’ll need to relaunch Chrome for any changes to take effect)
For Mozilla Firefox:
First, enable WebGL:
- Enter about:config into your browser bar
- At this point, you could receive a warning message for changing your settings. Don’t worry, WebGL is one of the safest and easiest settings to change. You should have no issue following the rest of the steps
- Search for webgl.disabled
- Ensure that its value is false (any changes take effect immediately without relaunching Firefox)
(Like Chrome, Firefox has a “Use hardware acceleration when available” checkbox, in Preferences > Advanced > General > Browsing. However, unlike Chrome, Firefox does not require this checkbox to be checked for WebGL to work.)
For Apple’s Safari:
- Go to Safari’s Preferences
- Select the Advanced tab
- Ensure that the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox is checked
- If you have an older version of Safari, please also ensure that Enable WebGL is checked in the Develop menu
Some other tips to increase performance in the game:
- Preferably use Firefox or Edge
- Disable any kind of ad-blocking extensions
- Close other tabs and browser windows
- Close other programs that may be consuming your computer’s resources and network connection especially web browsers, communications and messaging apps, like Skype, and make sure no downloads are being done.
- Lower game quality settings through the settings menu
- In some browsers, especially Chrome, sizing down the browser window can improve performance, especially if you are running an HD / FullHD screen.
- If in Chrome, type chrome://flags/ in the address bar, ensure that “Override software rendering list” is enabled
If everything else fails, send us a technical report.
Check different quality settings on the settings menu but be advised that this can affect the performance of your game if you have an old PC.
Only a specific part of the game is blurry? Send us a technical report.
- Try a different browser (We recommend Firefox or Edge)
- Clean your cache and try again
- Send us a technical report and please include in your message if you tried the above suggestions
- In the meantime, feel free to go back to Flash (SEE POINT BELOW “How do I get back to Flash?”)
- Refresh your game by disabling cache and try again
- Try going back to Flash, can you see your gifts and items?
- Send us a technical report and we’ll compensate for your loss until the issue is fixed. Please include in your message if you tried the above suggestions
- Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
- Check the boxes next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files”
- Click Clear data
- Click the menu button and choose Options
- Select the Privacy & Security panel
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved
- Select History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared
If Develop is part of your main navigation:
- Select Develop > Empty Caches
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history
- Choose the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete
- To view your browsing history, in your Microsoft Edge browser, select Favorites > History
- Select Clear history
- Choose the types of data you want to remove from your PC. For example, you may want to remove browsing history and cookies, but keep the history for autofill and passwords.
- Select Clear
We have a button for that below the gaming screen:
For more information, please see our video:
We explain it all on our blog post, check it out: